- Roses to the Surrey RCMP. I called their non-emergency line at 1:30 a.m. because a car alarm was going off in my neighbourhood for an extended period of time. Within five to 10 minutes, two patrol cars were driving through our streets, checking it out. Thank you, Surrey RCMP for watching out for our community.
- Roses to all the wonderful volunteers in our community who work selflessly to make our community a better place. Thank you so much for what you do!
- Roses to people who take the time to say ‘hello’ as they pass by on the sidewalk.
- Glorious dozens of roses to the managers of the White Spot at 152nd Street and Highway 10 for their compassionate and dedicated support to employees with disabilities. You are deeply appreciated!
- Roses to Salon Blue for giving me a full refund on a certain item I didn’t like. Thank you so much!
- Rotten tomatoes to the man who was questioning me about having my umbrella opened when it wasn’t raining. Why don’t you mind your business and worry about yourself?
- Rotten tomatoes to the Surrey YMCA youth skills at work program for not giving me a second chance in the program.
- Rotten tomatoes to the neighbours who leave their yippy dog all day long – with windows open – so it can drive the whole complex crazy all day long. It boggles my mind how inconsiderate people can be.
- Rotten tomatoes to people who keep their noses in their phone all day, every day. Put the phone down and live your life.
- Rotten tomatoes to our neighbours who never use their garage for their cars, but instead are constantly parking their vehicles in front of other people’s homes and townhomes. A garage is there for a reason – clean out all the crap and use it properly.