- Roses to Translink for installing a new bus shelter on the corner of 84th Avenue and 140th Street. It will be a welcome reprieve from the upcoming rainy season.
- Rotten tomatoes to all those drivers who speed through park zones on 164th Ave., at Frost Road Park, and all other parks areas and crosswalks leading to the park. I’ve even seen cars pass other cars that have adhered to the 30K speed signs. We need more traffic enforcement officers. The police have enough on their hands, why not have a separate traffic division?
- Rotten tomatoes to all you dummies who hog the sidewalks with your bicycles and don’t look where you’re going. Use the bicycle lane. Also, rotten tomatoes to the careless jaywalkers on Fraser Highway. As soon as we get Light Rail Transit it won’t be easy. Good luck.
- Roses to the gentleman who found my Compass card on the ground. Had no idea that it fell out of my pocket. Thank you so much for saving it for me. You made my day.
- Rotten tomatoes to the crazy man who hit someone’s car in Fleetwood. You’ve been reported to the police. They know where you live so if I ever catch you acting crazy in public again, the cops will be at your doorstep.
- Roses to smart people who follow through and take action. And rotten, smelly tomatoes to people who complain about issues, yet do nothing. Talk is cheap, actions speak louder than words.
- Rotten tomatoes for the people who dump trash at public events, such as the fireworks in Vancouver. Grab a brain and don’t leave anything behind.
- Roses to my wife for putting up with judgmental, petty neighbours. Rise above the noise and hold your head high, honey.
Click here to submit your own rose or rotten tomato.