CLICK HERE to send your submissions to Roses & Rotten Tomatoes.
- I agree with the rotten tomatoes about jaywalkers on Fraser Highway. I live in the area of 159th and 160th – you have to watch for jaywalkers, two traffic lights, other drivers and the speed limit is 60! Can’t wait until light rail is running down the middle of Fraser Highway! It didn’t work in Richmond and it sure won’t work here.
- A huge bouquet of red roses to the recreation and nursing staff at Weatherby and Hogg Pavilions at Peace Arch Hospital. It takes a lot of work and patience to get so many people in wheelchairs to the courtyard for the music and Canada Day celebrations! Your efforts are truly appreciated!
- Beautiful roses to the staff, current and past, of Our Lady of Good Counsel School. Thank you for your heartfelt dedication to our children, for nurturing not only their minds but their precious souls and spirits. On a more personal note, thank you for your compassion and kind generosity you’ve shown my family over the years. For always going above and beyond for the sake of our children. God bless you.
- Rotten tomatoes to pathetic dog owners who keep leaving their dogs in hot cars on hot days! When will you people learn?
- Rotten tomatoes to the person who stole my LED angel from my front lawn. The angel was placed in a flower planter in memory of my darling daughter who had passed away. How low can you get?
- A hospital ward filled with stinking tomatoes to Vapers and their disgusting habit. Keep your billowing clouds of blueberry-scented cancer to yourselves, jerks.
- Rotten tomatoes to people who throw garbage everywhere! Does this reflect how you live at home? It’s pathetic you can’t walk your stuff to the trash cans provided or carry it until you find one.