- Yards of rotten and rancid tomatoes to my neighbours who don’t mow their lawns. You trash our neighbourhood to the ones that maintain their lawns. If you don’t have time to cut your grass, then hire someone to do it or sell your house and go into a place that has contractors to do it!
- Red light roses to smart drivers who stop a car length behind the car stopped at a red light in order to trigger the advance green. At 64th Avenue and 168th Street it takes two cars working together to get the advance green arrow.
- A big stinky bag full of tomatoes to my annoying class mates who didn’t even have the decency to say “hello” to me after I said “hello” first. Shame on all of you!
- Rotten tomatoes to those who litter! I have a dog with a hollow leg, meaning, she eats everything! That includes your gross apple core or your half eaten food from the ground. Don’t live like a pig, throw your trash away!
- Rotten tomatoes and a few points on your licence to those who don’t understand the concept of signaling for turns. There really is no point in turning on the signals once you reach the intersection. How about 100 feet before, so those around you can take appropriate action?
- Rotten tomatoes to companies who use door hanger advertising or business cards stuck in the doorway, which lets burglars know how long a house has been empty. Shame on you all! Put your advertising in the mailbox, do not hang it on the door.
- Rotten tomatoes to the annoying man on transit who assumed I was playing a game on my phone. Can’t you worry about yourself? No one asked you anything!
CLICK HERE to send us your submissions.