The Surrey Foundation is currently accepting Letters of Intent (LOI) for their 2012 Grant Program. Registered charities only are eligible to apply.
Your LOI should include a brief proposal to determine basic suitability, and should contain the following information:
• Introduction to your organization, including your Registered Charitable Business Number;
• Statement of the issues or community priorities that the project will address, and how the project was identified as a priority by your organization;
• Which other organizations in the community you are working with (as appropriate);
• Concise description of the activities to be undertaken;
• Start-up and completion dates;
• Project budget identifying expenditures and revenue, showing that at least 50 per cent of potential revenue will be coming from other funding sources;
• The amount requested from Surrey Foundation and where it will be allocated in your expenditures.
A director or manager will review your letter of intent for basic eligibility and fit with Surrey Foundation priorities. Staff may contact you if they have additional questions. If your request aligns with our guidelines, you will be contacted by April 1 and invited to submit a full grant application (deadline for submission is April 30, 2012).
For complete details pertaining to our 2012 Grant Program, including details on grant categories, priorities, eligibility, components, process and timelines, please refer to www.surreyfoundation.org under the Grants tab. Contact Karen Roberts at the Surrey Foundation at 604-591-2699 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further information. Please feel free to circulate this to other charitable organizations.
Submission deadline for Letters of Intent is March 15, 2012.