Want to be in the newspaper this Christmas? We are looking for the best holiday photos and stories out there, and we are going to fill our Christmas Eve paper with them.
Ugly sweaters are kind of our thing, so we’d love to see photos of yours. But perhaps you’re more about enjoying Christmas the old fashioned way? Well, we still want to hear from you. Check out the list of what we’re looking for:
- Do you celebrate with a holiday pickle? We want to hear about some of your more interesting Christmas family traditions.
- What’s the best or worst present you ever received? Tell us about it.
- We’re suckers for cute kids! Send us your photos with Santa.
- Send us photos of your child’s letter to Santa. Come on… we know you’ve got some cute/funny stuff to share.
- Does your culture have a unique way of celebrating the holiday? Share it with us.
- How about a funny or embarrassing Christmas moment? Tell us about it.
Email us at email@example.com with the subject “Christmas submission.”
The deadline is Friday, Dec. 18.