The spooky season isn’t being ignored in North Delta, and several Halloween-themed events are in the works:
• Oct. 25: A family skate and costume party from 6:45-8 p.m. at Sungod Recreation Centre, 7815 112 St.
• Oct. 27: A Spooktacular Swim from 1:45-5 p.m. at the Sungod Recreation Centre. There will be a costume contest, spooky games and activities for kids.
• Oct. 27: A haunted evening for families, including crafts, music, entertainment, pumpkin carving and treats from 6-9 p.m. at the Firehall Centre for the Arts, 11489 84 Ave. Tickets are $7.
• Oct. 28 Family Pumpkin Carving from 1-3 p.m. at the Firehall Centre for the Arts. Pumpkins, carving tools and cleanup are supplied. Two children (3+ years) per one adult. The cost is $25 per family.
• Oct. 31: Roaming Rascals – Halloween crafts for costumed one- to five-year olds, from 9:15-11 a.m. at Sungod Recreation Centre. The cost is $3.25 per person.