If you’re planning to build, renovate or buy a home this year, the BC Home & Construction Show needs to be your first stop.
Featuring high-interest exhibits exploring home construction industry and renovation, interior design, home automation, architecture, mortgage services and more, the show will fill Cloverdale Agriplex June 8 to 10.
Meet your local construction and building professionals, and learn about new technology and trends all in one place!
“This really is your one-stop shop for everything to do with home renovation, construction design and decorating,” says co-ordinator Gary Bedi. “Find everything related to your home under one roof, plus show special deals, giveaways, door prizes. Meet exhibitors from the construction industry, home renovations, decor and more and shop from the marketplace at the show. “Come with your whole family. We will have kids activity area too!”
Who should attend the show?
• If you’re in the home building or design industry, this is your opportunity to network with others and build connections.
• For those planning everything from a new build or renovation to a new roof, paint or hot tub, you’ll find the experts all in one place, sharing the latest innovations, ideas and trends. Talk about time savings!
A wealth of resources … for free
The first show of its kind in the area, the BC Construction and Home Show will bring together up to 70 exhibitors, all in one convenient location – no fighting the traffic into downtown Vancouver or out to Abbotsford.
Better yet, show admission is free, and so is parking.
Inside, be inspired by the line-up of informative speakers, learn more with the free seminars, watch for giveaways, and be sure to enter your name into the raffles for some great prizes, including:
- Budget Blinds of Delta, South Surrey & White Rock will draw for $500 of window coverings!
- Revivive Washing will draw for a free house wash (up to $500 in value) at the event.
- Rikur Energy will give away a solar-powered attic vent.
Atrium Group is a forward-thinking, Surrey-based residential and commercial property developer specializing in building beautiful custom homes, multi-family communities and commercial projects, Atrium Group has more than 30 years of real estate experience throughout the Lower Mainland.
Ancient Mantra Naturals is a fast-growing health and wellness company based in Surrey. Using ethically sourced organic ingredients, they make essential oil products, handcrafted in small batches and free of chemicals and preservatives.
Coming all the way from Kelowna is Ecospa, showcasing the most low-maintenance, economically efficient spas on the market.
Visit the BC Construction and Home Show June 8 to 10 at Cloverdale Agriplex, 17798 62 Ave. in Surrey.