Savour a taste of rural life, without having to leave the city at one of Surrey’s newest planned communities.
Designed with active couples and families in mind, Canopy is a master-planned community of 302 beautifully designed townhomes, nestled next to one of the largest nature reserves in Metro Vancouver – 642 acres of trees, trails, meadows and river at Tynehead Park.
Yet with this expansive natural space on your doorstep, all the conveniences of the city are also close at hand.
Why come home to Canopy?
- Room to play: In addition to the expansive Tynehead Park outside your back door, the welcoming, family-friendly Tynehead community offers numerous recreation opportunities, including sports fields, tennis courts, pools and parks, along with a thriving recreation centre. Friends, neighbours and kids connect every day as they walk, cycle and explore.
- Everything you need, within minutes: In addition to one of the region’s biggest shopping malls at Guildford Town Centre, residents enjoy the abundant selection of dining options, entertainment, schools and more – everything you need, right here. And if your travels take you farther, access Highway 1 in seconds to reach all of Metro Vancouver.
- An inviting, neighbourhood setting: Welcoming homes on winding streets line with mature trees, a neighbourhood clubhouse with rooftop patio and picnic tables out front and multi-use pathway connecting into the endless trails of Tynehead Park … you’ll find it all at Canopy.
To the west of your new home is the Serpentine River Valley, and Tynehead’s fish habitat and hatchery, plus winding trails where boardwalks and bridges lead through marshlands and over creeks.
- Ideal for your growing family: Within a community of single-family homes, Canopy is a master planned community of townhomes, linked to the park with trail access points including a new multi-use path through the centre of the community.
These two-, three- and four-bedroom homes feature access to common green spaces and the community clubhouse, while Serpentine Heights Elementary School and North Surrey Secondary are nearby, along with Guildford Town Centre for all those necessities.
- Home comforts: Come home to beautiful, calming interiors with all the features active couples and families need: Storage, closet space and a private backyard/garden space to relax and play, not to mention a private garage. Your elegant kitchen boasts modern shaker-style cabinets, complemented by stainless steel Whirlpool appliances and wood-grain laminate flooring. In the bathroom, Grohe fixtures pair with marble-look porcelain tile and glass shower doors, for refined yet inviting elegance.
Rooted in more than 65 years of quality and trust, StreetSide Developments is a division of Qualico, western Canada’s largest fully integrated, privately owned real estate company.
Fuelled by creativity and inspired by modern living, StreetSide Developments specializes in multi-family homes for today’s contemporary lifestyles.