When it comes to meals, do you notice how much better you feel after eating fresh food compared to more processed food?
The people behind Freshii, the fast, fresh meal chain that’s taking Surrey and other cities by storm, are hearing positive comments from customers who are thrilled to be able to find freshly made salads, bowls, wraps, soups and more.
“Service is important, cleanliness of the restaurant is important, but at the end of the day, the food is what keeps people coming back,” says Tina Gill, owner of Freshii locations on 152 Street (Panorama Drive) and 137A Street in Surrey.
Judging from customer comments, she says, “people have been really blown away by the food – how good it tastes and how good you feel after you eat it. I think there’s a real art to making food taste good and have it not be harmful to your body.”
Haven’t tried Freshii yet? Here’s some more reasons to check them out in Surrey:
- International flavours abound – If you enjoy ethnic-inspired foods, you’ll appreciate such menu items as fiesta and umamii salads and wraps, Mediterranean and Buddha’s Satay bowls, grilled Thai and Mexican-style burritos, soups and more. You can even custom-make your own!
- Pressed for time? Order ahead – Not only can you order ahead for lunch or dinner pickups from the Freshii restaurant of your choice, you can order in through third-party services like Skip the Dishes or consider downloading the Freshii mobile app to your smartphone.
- Hot food is steamed, not microwaved – Steaming proteins like chicken, steak, tofu and falafel for their hot dishes is one of the ways Freshii maintains the quality of your meal, Gill says. “Plus we don’t freeze anything, it’s all fresh ingredients,” she adds.
- Find your juice for cleanses here – If you’re looking to cleanse your system, Freshii has juices designed for one, three and five-day plans.
- Healthy beverages, snacks and desserts – With cold-pressed juices, protein and fruit smoothies, frozen yogurt, pudding and energy bites and kombucha drinks, there’s perfect accompaniments for your meal or standalone treats.
- Bring the family down – Varied kid’s and breakfast menus help you get everyone off to a good start to the day!
Watch for more Freshii value in your Now-Leader
Pick up a copy of your Oct. 16 Surrey Now-Leader, where you’ll find four different extra-value discount coupons that are good through Nov. 30.
You can use them at the Freshii restaurants located in the Dollarama/Pet Smart plaza at the corner of 152 Street and Highway 10, and in the City Centre 2 professional building at 137A Street and 96 Avenue, across from Surrey Memorial Hospital.
You can also follow Freshii on Facebook.