Young families need room to grow and a community they feel at home in.
The Towne, in Surrey’s East Clayton neighbourhood, is just such a place.
Currently selling with scheduled completions in 2018 by established local builder and developer Essence Properties, The Towne features 27 executive townhomes, conveniently located near the Langley border.
Designed to fit harmoniously into the well-established East Clayton community, families living at The Towne will enjoy a safe, walkable neighbourhood, sheltered by mature trees and with parks, schools and transportation nearby, not to mention a host of amenities, says Nancy Macdonald, Sales Manager for The Towne.
“With only 27 homes, it will be a very close-knit community.”
Here’s 5 reasons you need to learn more about The Towne today:
1. Single family-like living: The four-bed, 3 ½-bath executive townhomes offer single-family-like living without the extensive maintenance. At about 2,000-square feet, with three generous-sized bedrooms upstairs, including a spacious master, and another large bedroom down with its own bath, the spacious floor plan offers exceptional flexibility.
2. Exterior design matters: Showcasing a modern take on Crafstman design accented with natural stone accents and landscaping, The Towne’s side-by-side garages provide secure off-street parking and added storage for all those essentials vital to active families.
3. Premier features: Boasting executive-style amenities, find natural gas features inside and out – such as forced air heating with an option for air conditioning, and an exterior gas hook up – quality stainless steel appliances and beautiful interiors from The Collaborative Design Studio. Described as “transitional elegance,” two design schemes incorporate contemporary and Craftsman-style details like Shaker-style cabinets and on-trend finishes of brushed gold and chrome throughout plumbing, light fixtures and hardware.
4. Room to live: With 10-foot ceilings and an open-layout, main-floor living space, The Towne gives families room to live, enhanced by large windows flooding the main floor with natural light. Upstairs, the master suite includes a sanctuary-inspired ensuite and a roomy walk-in closet with well-thought-out organizers.
5. Location, location: With easy access to just about everything a busy family needs, find all levels of schools, parks, shopping and dining nearby, not to mention amenities like the Langley Event Centre, home to community events, concerts and of course, the Vancouver Giants!