Is there a better way to shop for scrubs and workwear?
Striving to create a fresh take on the scrubs and uniform shopping experience, Rhino takes the stress out of shopping, welcoming customers to a relaxing and beautiful boutique. No warehouse feel here! Instead you’ll find little details that ensure an enjoyable experience, such as fresh coffee and a room with TV and Netflix to keep the kids occupied while you shop.
That attention to the shopping experience is just the latest in a long line of innovative ideas from the company.
With a focus far beyond comfort, the Rhino story is unique in the world of work wear – casting a far-reaching vision into areas of sustainability, community responsibility and exceptional consumer experience.
1. Quality products at affordable pricing: “Our goal is to provide work attire that is well made, feels comfortable and looks stylish, without breaking the bank,” says Marketing Manager Saadia Vawda. “People feel the difference as soon as they try them on.”
With an eye to emerging technologies and designs, the Rhino crew keeps its clothing current with the ever-changing work environment and fashion trends. “Pairing our commitment to innovation with listening to our customers allows us to deliver work attire that exceeds expectations.”
2. A Purchase With Heart: Shoppers feel great not only wearing their Rhino Scrubs but in knowing that $1 from every scrubs purchase helps educate and empower underprivileged girls in Bangladesh. Locally, donations also support groups like Surrey United girls soccer team.
3. Sustainability: Rhino strives to be a leader in ethical operational standards and social responsibility in the manufacturing industry. At the operational level, Rhino WorkWear emphasizes ethical labor practices and works to upcycle excess fabric to produce new garments and reduce transportation costs. At the store level, shoppers receive a free reusable bag.
4. Great giveaways: Underscoring exceptional customer experience in-store are amazing monthly giveaways customers love, Vawda says, recalling the week-long Nurses Week giveaways that included luxury Coach handbags and SKYE footwear. Simply enter with your email address in store or online.
5. Celebrate with great deals: Help Rhino WorkWear celebrate their Surrey grand opening! Through July, buy 2 scrubs, get 25 per cent off; buy three or more scrubs, get 50 per cent off.