As I see it, the B.C. Liberal party should probably start paying for their ads in your paper.
What ads you say? To start, Tom Fletcher’s columns. Let’s be honest here. When he writes his column, anything NDP equals bad and anything Liberal equals good.
Therefore, please change the name of his editorial from B.C. Views to (and I’ll steal the idea of a Top 10 list from David Letterman):
10. B.C. Liberals, making me feel warm and fuzzy.
9. NDP, what are they thinking?
8. I have a man crush on Gordon Campbell.
7. Liberal policies = good policies.
6. B.C. Liberals, knowing what’s good for you.
5. I’d vote Conservative before NDP.
4. How can I spin it to make the Liberals look good?
3. I once shook hands with Kevin Falcon.
2. B.C. Liberals, it wasn’t a lie, you just misunderstood it.
1. Pass me the Kool-Aid Christy, they’re drinking.
S. Hong, Delta