- Red roses to the bus driver for picking me up when it was dark and guiding me safely home. I feel so much better now. Thank you.
- Dozens of red roses to the paramedics who attended to my husband when he had a heart attack. They were professional, personable and prompt. We are eternally grateful.
- Roses to Surrey City Councillors Annis, Pettigrew, Hundial and Locke for their continued leadership during this pandemic. From securing hundreds of masks for health workers in Surrey to feeding our homeless, thank you. It is comforting to know you four have our backs.
- Slimy rotten tomatoes to people who live in our seniors complex who are not social distancing. There is a pandemic! Stay home.
- A bushel of red roses to Katelyn and the staff at Scottsdale Vet for the truly amazing treatment we received this weekend when we said farewell to our beloved Tucker. The kindness and compassion you showed us during these terrible times made a very hard day a little easier. We are forever grateful.
- I was scammed out of $40 by a woman who approached me in the Guildford parking lot on March 20th, asking if I could help her purchase a gas container and gas. She claimed her daughter took her debit card without telling her and she had no cash or credit cards. She gave me her email address and cell phone number. The next day I called and tried the email address. Both were fake. I never thought I’d ever be scammed! So a truckload of rotten tomatoes and a pox on her home! She should be ashamed of herself.
- Roses and millions of thank-you’s to all our ambulance attendants.
- Rotten tomatoes to any store selling hospital masks and/or gowns. Donate them to your nearest hospital. It might be your life they are trying to save next.
- Rotten tomatoes to all those, including hospital staff, who are throwing their used gloves and masks beside their cars! Do better!
- Rotten tomatoes to me! Roses to my wife for putting up with my laziness!
- Rotten tomatoes to all of you out there who think cheating is OK! Really people, If you don’t live in their home, then stay away! No getting together for family dinners, no visits with the girlfriends and no thinking ‘just this once will be OK.’ I know five families in my little circle that are doing this and I can’t imagine how many more are out there doing the same thing. You will be making a difference and prolonging our stay in isolation! Roses and air hugs to all of you who are following the rules and trying to put a stop to this virus as soon as possible!
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter
Roses and Rotten TomatoesSurrey