- Rotten smelly tomatoes to the crazy drivers in their SUVs who almost ran me over when I clearly had the right of way. Congratulatons! You’ve been reported to the police.
- Roses to my workplace. You guys are the best supervisors anyone could ever have and it always amazes me how you can turn a negative situation into a positive outcome. I am grateful to be part of this organization and could never ask for more. Thank you.
- My husband and I would like to give a huge bouquet of roses to the lovely couple sitting adjacent to us in Milestones Langley. We asked our waiter for the bill and he told us that our dinner had been paid for by the couple adjacent to us. How beautiful is that, and from strangers? Thanks to you both for your kindness.
- Rotten tomatoes to teachers who don’t care about the students, and just stand in front of the class so they can have an income with no care in the world for the children. My sister has been in the LST program since kindergarten and it hasn’t helped at all. The teachers aren’t doing their job right so what are they getting paid for?
- Roses to Surrey Digital Printing! You guys are the best. You always come up big for your customers and your community. Thank you for all you do!
- Rotten tomatoes to parents who don’t take their children out to explore our beautiful city. During spring break, the beaches and parks should have been bustling with kids. However, parents seem to be keeping their kids locked up at home. Kids should be outside enjoying themselves.
- Spongy rotten tomatoes to the Willowbrook recycling depot for closing its doors to Styrofoam recycling at noon every day without notice to the public – except for a sandwich board posted at the entrance.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter