- Roses to Councillor Brenda Locke. She is very approachable and always gets back to me. Keep up your great work Brenda – you make a difference. You will be mayor next time.
- Dozens and dozens of roses to the frontline workers –grocery store workers, flaggers, construction workers, BC Hydro, Telus and all of the non-essential workers who are working during this crazy time.
- Roses and thank you to Accent Inns for offering rooms to health care workers. There are no Accent Inns in Surrey – are there any other hotels that will step up?
- Rotten tomatoes to all those, including hospital staff, who are throwing their used gloves and masks beside their cars! Do better!
- Rotten tomatoes to all those people who think the rules don’t apply. I’m both disgusted and saddened by their disregard for others. Stay home and behave yourselves!
- Roses to the moms who are home and can help health care workers and first responders with child care during COVID-19. We need someone to start a web site. Are there more moms out there who can help?
- Rotten tomatoes to all of you out there who think cheating is OK! Really people, if you don’t live in their home, then stay away! No getting together for family dinners, no visits with the girlfriends and no thinking just this once will be OK. I know five families in my little circle that are doing this and I can’t imagine how many more are out there doing the same thing. You will be making a difference and prolonging our stay in isolation! Roses and air hugs to all of you who are following the rules and trying to put a stop to this virus as soon as possible!
- Roses to the residents of Surrey who do care about each other. Be kind. Help someone if you can, even in a small way.
- Roses to all the cleaning staff at hospitals. Take care. Your job is very important – without you the doctors and nurses would not be able to do their job.
- Roses to the people who are buying Girl Guide Cookies. Across Canada, there are 800,000 boxes to sell. Let’s see if we can help Surrey sell their quota. London Drugs and Save-On Foods are selling Girl Guide Cookies. Five dollars for a box of cookies – it makes a nice gift.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter
Roses and Rotten TomatoesSurrey