- Roses to Furfection dog spa for doing such an amazing job grooming dogs. You are by far by the best dog grooming salon I have been to you. You have such amazing staff – keep up the great work!
- Roses to the Fleetwood Veterinary Clinic for taking such excellent care of my dog. Anytime I get a new pet I will keep my animals in your care. Keep up the great work!
- Roses to our strata council. I want to thank you for taking the time to address issues and look after things. I really appreciate the good things you’re doing. Keep up the great work.
- Roses to good folks who work together, not against each other. It’s important for us to learn to get along and resolve issues. Peace and unity is something we need today.
- Red roses to the person who turned in my wallet to New Westminster Police on Aug. 6. I lost my wallet at Westminster Quay in April and didn’t think I’d ever see it again. Everything within the wallet was intact, including all the money. A huge blessing to you!
- Rotten tomatoes to Surrey’s enforcement of water restrictions. I phoned to report neighbours who I noticed had their sprinkler on for the second evening in a row (and likely other times that I wasn’t driving by). I phoned at 9 p.m. to report it. They took the info down to give to the day staff as nobody works in the evening. I was told if I saw them watering again to wait and phone the following day to report it. Why doesn’t Surrey employ students or have some of their enforcement staff work evenings when there is more likelihood of catching sprinkling violators? Ironically, my neighbour is the new block watch captain for our area.
- Rotten tomatoes to lazy kids who are glued to video games. You all need to go outside and get some fresh air. Stay active!
- Rotten tomatoes to the region for banning water use for very important things over a stupid heat wave! OK, so let’s ban people from swimming in pools and beaches – I think not!
- Tomatoes to people in the service industry who don’t greet us with a smile.
Send your submissions to Roses and Rotten Tomatoes by emailing us at email@example.com