- Roses to the city workers and flaggers at the Venture Way and 84th road work site! They were smiling and courteous while directing traffic every day. Much appreciated!
- A bushel of rotten tomatoes to the idea of cutting our city’s mental health police team in half. If anything, it should be increased not decreased!
- Rotten tomatoes full of worms to the folks who cranked up their music so loud that we heard it three blocks away – on a week night! I have to work the next morning and must wake up at 5 a.m. The noise continued until 11 p.m. and was still going. The lack of respect you’ve shown for your neighbours is deplorable.
- Rotten tomatoes to the City of Surrey for allowing the three-storey monster homes in neighbourhoods of single-family homes that are nowhere near the size. The impact of these homes on our neighbourhoods is so unfair to residents. They block our light, change the look and vibe of our beautiful little neighbourhoods. They also put illegal suites in single-family neighbourhoods, making parking a nightmare. The city gives absolutely no consideration to the average citizen.
- Roses and thank you to Ivan Scott and his team for all their hard work getting signatures for his petition to keep the RCMP in Surrey. Way to go Ivan!
- Roses to our two special little teenagers – we’re proud of you!
- Rancid and rotten tomatoes to our neighbour, who in the last week has continued to power wash his entire house and fence for a week straight, starting at 8:30 a.m. until 4 p.m. We can’t sit outside on our deck because the noise is too loud. One day or two, we can handle it but this noise has been going on a week already. Our nerves are shot! We almost want to record it and have it blaring back at you in the early morning.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter
Roses and Rotten TomatoesSurrey