- A block full of roses to one of my fantastic neighbours who found my wallet in their garden. I can’t tell you how much you have restored my happiness and that humanity can still be great. Thank you so much and best wishes to your family.
- Roses to Jayne Liu, our realtor from Homelife Realty, for making the sale of our house as stress-free as she could. She was with us every step of the process and kept us informed of exactly what was happening. What a great realtor! Thank you.
- Roses to Willowbrook Mall’s Urban Planet for finding my One Direction hat. Thank you so much for all your hard work! Also, another roses go out to Willowbrook customer service for keeping my hat in a lock safe.
- Roses to the gentleman who kindly moved his camper out of the only storage spot available at the low-cost compound so I could store my camper after I suddenly took ill and have been in hospital for three months. He put it out on the street – I’m sorry that it was towed. Bless him.
Email your Roses to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rotten tomatoes to the City of Surrey and its bylaw/parking enforcement officers for giving me a ticket while I quickly dropped off medication prescriptions to a sick patient in a parking-congested neighbourhood. I was told, “No excuses – the ticket is already printed.” You don’t have enough doctors who do home visits as it is.
- May the clever people in Surrey who now water the vegetation around their dwellings in the cover of darkness wake up in the daylight hours to find the greenness covered with two to four centimetres of rotting tomatoes.
- Rotten tomatoes to a neighbour and her dog. Thank you, so much, for allowing your dog to bark constantly. It is extremely annoying, hour after hour.
- Rotten tomatoes to the City of Surrey for not addressing illegal suites. Every new house built has suites in them but the city does nothing to collect fees. Why have a law if it isn’t enforced? Mayor Hepner must be blind. Just follow the cars. When you see four or five cars at a residence, there is probably an illegal suite there.
Email your Rotten Tomatoes to email@example.com