- Tomatoes to the last submission on the most recent Roses and Rotten Tomatoes. I’m not sure how you think that the Now-Leader is putting their own opinions in this column. It is a place for people to anonymously give thanks or rant about issues, which is why they are not signed. For the record, I am not affiliated with Black Press.
- Roses to my neighbours who are beyond obsessed with me. Are you still in high school? Please be an adult and come and speak to me if there is an issue. Otherwise find something better to do with all the time on your hands.
- Red roses to the lady who insisted on paying for the few nugget potatoes I picked up at Surrey Farms recently. I didn’t have $2.25 cash to pay for them and there is a $5 minimum to use debit. She enabled me to go straight home without having to go shopping again. There are many kind people in the world and I was lucky to be standing beside one of them.
- Pots of rotten tomatoes to the bylaw/police of Surrey for continuing to allow beggars to beg at the intersections in Surrey. Fridays on both sides of King George and 88th are just about a sure thing. I’m surprised no one has been hit or worse. Even saw one walk across one lane to collect from a car in the outside lane. This is not the only intersection. Am I the only one who has a problem with this?
- Rotten tomatoes to the Canadian government for daring to feign indifference to the detention of migrant children in the U.S. while funding national immigration policy to detain migrant children as well as Canadian children of migrants in ‘temporary holding cells,’ provincial jails and super-max prisons in the case of overflow within our own border. Shameful!
- Rotten tomatoes to the aggressive man and woman panhandling in Fleetwood. You know who you are and you’ve been reported to the police. Stop harassing people.
- Roses to our friends at Encore who tied the knot! Thank you for including us in your amazing day!
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter