- Rotten tomatoes to the person who continuously writes in about their neighbours. It sounds like you’re obsessed with them. People are not all the same – maybe they like to keep to themselves and not deal with your drama. Life is too short for hatred There are better issues to talk about.
- Rotten tomatoes to you ignorant people on the 502 who block the isle and don’t move to the back of bus. Where are your manners? More rotten tomatoes to the careless bus drivers who do nothing.
- Rotten tomatoes to kids who didn’t come out and enjoy the summer. Now it’s almost over! More rotten tomatoes to parents who are to lazy to take their kids out to explore our beautiful country. More rotten tomatoes to summer school for taking up the lives of students who need some relaxation after a tiring year of school. How can you live with so many responsibilities?
- Rotten tomatoes to nosey people who have nothing better to do but gossip. Mind your own business.
- Rotten tomatoes to the woman and companion with four or five very young children who let them cross through the bushes, instead of crossing at one of two crosswalks not 30 feet on either side, to go to the Guildford library or recreation centre. She gave me the hairy eyeball and mumbled something to the effect of, ‘I should mind my own business instead on commenting on her parental skills.’ Way to go, mom!
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter