- Bunches of roses to Walmart for requiring customers to wear masks to help to avoid spreading or catching COVID-19. Tons of rotten tomatoes to those too ignorant or selfish to wear a mask and endangering their families and their neighbours!
- Rotten tomatoes to the City of Surrey. Why are potholes not being fixed? Is this saved money going to the mayor’s police?
- Roses to the Surrey municipal employee who was watering trees before he jumped in to pull off the Rotti-Shepherd mix that was coming after my dog during a neighbourhood walk the other morning. Yes, the big dog was leashed, but it was clearly too much dog for the owner, and pulled free from her. Off-leash dogs are an ongoing problem for our neighbourhood, so thank you, tree watering guy, for running over to help. Otherwise it could have grown into another serious dog and human attack!
- Roses to all the city and regional district staff who labour so tirelessly to keep our parks, dog parks and trails in such great shape. Thank you for all your hard work!
- Rotten tomatoes to Surrey’s mayor. Why are we not having outdoor exercise classes for everyone?
- Rotten tomatoes to the delusional old lady on bus #341 at around 6 p.m. on Aug. 12, who accused me of asking her to sit on my lap. I never said anything to you until you made your accusations. I don’t even know you, so why would a woman – who’s not a lesbian – ask a random stranger woman to sit on her lap? You need to get serious mental help.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter
Roses and Rotten TomatoesSurrey