- A big bridal bouquet of roses to my considerate neighbours near Greenaway school. Thank you for letting me know that there was an upcoming wedding and that your music would be a little loud and go a little late. In all your years across the street, you’ve never made any after-dark noise and the music you considered loud was not even noticeable until I was at the living room window closing it at bedtime. Congratulations to your nephew and his new bride. I wish a long and happy life to you and all your family.
- Rotten tomatoes to the horrible women who watched and did nothing as their huge chocolate Lab struggled to get into the back of their SUV at White Rock beach. Your dog is too fat – stop feeding him so much. And, for crying out loud, help him when he struggles!
- Rotten tomatoes to all the companies, like cleaners, home services, etc., that deface our neighbourhoods illegally, particularly on our mailboxes with their advertising. They need to use proper ways to advertise.
- I was waiting for HandyDART recently and they never showed. A gentleman lent me his phone, I felt awful because I was being transferred all over. About 45 minutes later, a lady named Irena came and asked if she could help. I explained that HandyDART made a mistake and was not going to pick me up, and she offered to take me home, going way out of her way! Anyone who says angels are not real is wrong. I met two the other day. I just wish I had got the gentleman’s name so I could add it here.
- Rotten tomatoes to all the stratas that put ridiculous weight and height restrictions on dogs. I notice your units are sitting on the market much longer than others and selling for less than they should. Curious, probably to you dog-haters, but clear as day to us responsible owners. How dare you effectively limit the amount of money your owners can sell for with such a stupid bylaw?
- Roses to people who deal with issues face to face like adults, rather than stooping to sending sharp emails and texts. Grow up.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter