- Rotten tomatoes to North Surrey Recreation Centre. I’m glad it’s gone. That place was a dump. Time to get an excavator and bulldoze it out of its misery.
- Rotten tomatoes to Surrey’s mayor and his Safe Surrey councillors. When elections happened it was not expected that the mayor would be a dictator managing the strings of a bunch of puppets. Elected officials should be free to speak on behalf of their constituents. Yes, they follow party lines but should be able to express why they personally believe decisions they are approving are the correct ones. People are calling for a referendum. The budget puts the citizens of Surrey at risk both safety and financially. I am a senior on a fixed income Surrey will do as Vancouver did – tax homeowners out of their family homes. If new families are planning to move to Surrey, rethink it and run fast to a city that is not run by a dictator and his puppets.
- Rotten tomatoes to Surrey for allowing Class 1 driving schools to operate during rush hour and for allowing them to drive up and down residential areas.
- Rotten tomatoes to people who complain about our current mayor. When you consider the fact that the previous mayor did nothing about the on-going gang violence in our city, how was that person any better than our current one?
- Rotten tomatoes to the province for being narrow minded when it comes to our time zone. They sent out a survey asking about what we wanted, but only gave us two options (out of three): change every year or stay on Daylight Savings Time. They left out the option to stay on Standard Time. If Alberta or Washington state stays on Standard Time, that will mess with our interaction with those bordering states and province.
- Rotten tomatoes to the people at Surrey’s bylaw department for their poor customer service skills. I called them to follow up on a complaint and was rudely told that it wasn’t registered. Clearly nobody in that department seems to be on the same page.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter
Roses and Rotten TomatoesSurrey