- Rotten tomatoes to the two councillors (Nagra and Patton) who don’t live in Surrey but have the audacity to vote with McCallum to green light the budget, raise my taxes and lower my services in order to syphon money off for a new police force.
- Rotten tomatoes to Surrey’s council. There should be a law in B.C. that all councillors have to live in the city or town they are representing. Surrey is our city, not Councilllor Allison Patton’s or Councillor Mandeep Nagra’s – and they are supporting a municipal police force for Surrey.
- Roses and thank you to the Salvation Army for all they do to help people. Please remember them by donating your clothes, household items and donations to help the less fortunate. They have been helping since 1865.
- Rotten tomatoes to my children’s elementary school in Surrey for not having a Christmas concert. A sing-a-long is not the same.
- Buckets of roses and a Merry Christmas to Mayor Doug McCallum for getting Surrey looking good again. Under the last two mayors, the streams were allowed to overgrow all over the city, impeding water for getting to fish-bearing areas, getting choked by trees and weeds. Boulevards were not getting mowed unless a call was placed, garbage was proliferate. It wasn’t long before garbage was picked up and trees and boulevards were trimmed and in shape under Mayor McCallum and garbage long left rolling around and piled up was getting picked up. Keep up the great work! Surrey and the taxpayers deserve to have their city looking good and not be an embarrassment.
- Rotten tomatoes to people who don’t return texts, phone calls or voice messages, especially when they are family.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter
Roses and Rotten TomatoesSurrey