CLICK HERE to send us your submissions.
- On Valentines’ Day at the Fresh Street Market, my son was purchasing a few items on his grandparents’ behalf but was short by a dollar or two for the $15 order. While he was contemplating what to do, a wonderfully kind lady paid for the purchase. Her repayment was that he pass it forward. I wish you my heartfelt thanks and assurances that your repayment is being done. I want to thank this amazing lady. I wish her heaps of roses.
- A very large bouquet of roses to the band members of Fleetwood Jammers. Each of you have provided countless hours of great entertainment with your variety of toe-tapping music. Many, many thanks from one of many in the audience who greatly appreciate the time that you give weekly.
- Rotten tomatoes to the guy panhandling in Fleetwood. You know who you are and you are not homeless.
- Rotten tomatoes to the young lowlifes who deal their drugs on 83rd Avenue. If I ever catch you hanging around here again, you will be reported to the police. Clearly, your parents haven’t taught you right from wrong.
- A bouquet of roses to the nurses in children and youth services at Surrey Memorial Hospital. My two-week-old son had to stay for a 21-day IV treatment. The nurses were incredible! A huge thank you to Kai who was the absolute best! Also, Erin, Alex, Evelyn, Rosie, Barb, Melissa and Molly all helped make a tough situation as good as it could have been. Wonderful people! Thank you!
- Rotten tomatoes to people whose lived are filled with drama and are constantly whining. Stop being so complacent and leave your egos at the door. You made your bed, now go sleep in it.
- Roses to education assistants who are genuine, respectful and care about the children whom they work with. And rotten tomatoes to those who are just in it to make easy money.
- Rotten tomatoes to the guy seen on surveillance at a convenience store taking our 15-year-old neighbour’s cell phone. The guy pocketed the phone and spoke to our neighbour right after taking the phone off the counter. You should be ashamed of yourself, doing that to a kid who didn’t deserve it!