- Roses to Apple for having such amazing support when my phone was giving me tons of issues.
- Roses to my 83-year-old dad’s extraordinary neighbours in a North Delta cul-de-sac. Thank you for all your kindness towards my dad, especially when my mum died and after his recent car accident. The world is better place, thanks to all of you!
- Roses to the Fortis serviceman who came to our home to change our gas meter outside and alerted us that we had a carbon monoxide leak from our furnace. He asked another co-worker to check on us later that night. The next day, another serviceman came out. Each of them was helpful, knowledgeable, professional and friendly. Thank you for saving our lives!
- Roses to the person who anonymously returned my daughter’s wallet containing her driver’s licence, credit card and $40 to our townhome in Clayton Heights. I wish I was able to thank you personally but you did not leave a number. Your graciousness, kindness and thoughtfulness has been acknowledged in our hearts!
Email your Roses to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rotten tomatoes to the boorish young man who crossed against the light at the Surrey Central bus loop as the 335 was departing. He proceeded to shout obscenities and flash obscene gestures at the driver after he braked and honked. Kudos to the driver and a nearby police officer for pursuing him and arresting him. To the young man – your actions inconvenienced everyone on that bus. I hope you’re proud of yourself.
- Rotten tomatoes to the woman who threw her banana peel on the sidewalk while I was waiting for the 99 UBC bus. You should be ashamed of yourself. We are trying to keep our city clean. It’s called a garbage can – use your common sense!
- Two semi trucks full of rotten tomatoes to the drivers who still talk on their cell phones and especially to the lady on her cell phone who nearly ran me down as I was in a crosswalk.
- Rotten tomatoes to people who don’t say thank you – or not even offer a smile – when you do something nice for them like hold the door for them or offer them your seat in a restaurant lobby. It takes very little effort to be courteous.
Email your Rotten Tomatoes to email@example.com