- Rotten tomatoes to proponents of Surrey Police Service. Surrey taxpayers will pay the transition costs of well over $100 million and growing. We are already paying. Your libraries have been at reduced days and hours since March 2020. Ask why!
- Roses to the two Guildford Library librarians who were so friendly and patient while helping me out! One of them took the time to help me look for a (Japanese) DVD. Another kindly waived a charge.
- Rotten tomatoes to the barber shop in Cloverdale that charges $5 more for a haircut if you book an appointment – and it’s cash only, with no receipts readily offered. You have to ask for one and can only get one by email. I’m sure there’s nothing fishy going on there!
- Roses to the Now-Leader. Your staff keeps us informed at what is going on in and around all of Surrey. You also give us the facts about what our mayor and council is saying and doing.
- Roses to the staff at Surrey Memorial Hospital, in particular the two staff members at the ER entrance on Saturday who took care of me despite my rude behaviour in that moment, and to the guards and nurse who understood the situation and made an exception!
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter
Roses and Rotten TomatoesSurrey