- Roses to TransLink for putting the new articulated 503 buses on the road. It makes the trips a lot more pleasant and less crowded. Thanks.
- Red roses to the YMCA for keeping their pools clean and very well maintained – more than I can say about these dirty pools at some of some of our rec centres. Let’s hope to see a new YMCA in Surrey City Centre in the near future! I’m all for it.
- Roses to the party that found my wallet on Boxing Day at the King George SkyTrain. It was delivered to the lost-and-found office. There are still good and honest people around, everything was still intact. Thank you and blessings.
- Rotten tomatoes to Surrey Mayor Doug McCallum. Competition is good for all of us – better service, more choices and it keeps employees accountable. You are behind the times.
- Roses to the City of Surrey and their instructors for having exercise classes for seniors with joint problems or need slower-paced class. These instructors are amazing – they will get you moving.
- Rotten tomatoes to bus riders who harass young adults with disabilities. Before making rude comments to them or to others on the bus, look and see if they are displaying a bus pass, specifically for individuals living with diverse abilities. Perhaps when a person displaying a disabled rider pass loses his seat to four baby strollers, you could offer them your seat.
- Beautiful rose bouquets for our caring neighbours Alan and Mike in Bolivar Heights for clearing the snow from our driveway and other neighbours’ driveways who are either elderly or, due to health reasons, are unable to shovel the snow away. It is greatly appreciated when neighbours watch out for each other.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter
Roses and Rotten TomatoesSurrey