- Seventeen dozen roses to my husband for our 17th wedding anniversary on Valentine’s Day.
- Rotten tomatoes to those responsible for the bylaw that residents must have their walks cleared by 10 a.m. when the side roads and city streets that the city is responsible for are not cleared.
- The sidewalks along King George are disgraceful. Why can’t Surrey go to the shelters and pay the able bodies to shovel the sidewalks? Surrey wants residents to clear their sidewalks but the city-owned sidewalks never get cleared.
- Rotten tomatoes to the inconsiderate people – mostly high school students – who will not give their seat to an elderly person or someone with a disability. Do they know what common courtesy is? More rotten tomatoes for those who take up the whole two seats because they sit on the outside and put their bag on the inside.
- Red roses to the voters in Nanaimo for giving the NDP a false sense of elation, thinking the by-election was a provincial endorsement. I’m looking forward to the Liberals hammering the NDP in the next election. Some traditions are worth keeping – one term and done!
- Rotten tomatoes to Doug McCallum. Almost four million for a kabaddi sports facility? Seven million for a Bear Creek sports facility? This sounds like a gift to the people who worked to elect him.
- Roses to people in Clayton who understand that when you live so close to other people, whether it be in a condo or six-to-20 feet away in a single family house, you have to be extra considerate of those people. Rotten tomatoes to those of you who do not care and carry on like inconsiderate jerks. You probably should have moved elsewhere.
- Rotten tomatoes to Doug McCallum, first off for thinking we all want to pay higher taxes to have a new police force. Do you think the gangs are going to cancel their next drive-by because of a municipal police force? Sign the petition online to “Keep the RCMP in Surrey” or be prepared to pay the taxes!
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter