- A heaping pile of rotten tomatoes to all of our federal and provincial politicians for taking a trip to many hot spots for a holiday over the Christmas break, while you are advising us to stay home! All of you are hypocrites and disgraceful! You should be setting an example! No wonder why us Canadians are distrustful of you.
- A rotten New Year to the Surrey RCMP officer for using his “discretion” in only issuing a warning to two people caught letting off fireworks on New Year’s Eve. When I pointed out to the officer it was illegal he said it was his discretion to fine or warn. He went on to tell me they understood what the consequences would be if he caught them again. What a joke! No wonder it gets worse and worse every year.
- Rotten tomatoes to the City of Surrey. There are potholes everywhere, yet I see no city trucks out there repairing them.
- Rotten tomatoes to the vandals creating a plague of graffiti around our streets and parks. You are not artists. You are just older versions of toddlers scrawling on walls.
- Rotten tomatoes to the mayor for hiring more bylaw officers to protect trees from being cut down. I have an idea for the mayor – how about using the bylaw officers you already have that do nothing about illegal fireworks?
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter
Roses and Rotten TomatoesSurrey