Roses and Rotten Tomatoes (Jan. 18, 2019)
- Piles of rotten tomatoes to my neighbours who seem to think it’s OK to let their big dog leave three giant poop piles on my lawn for me to clean up. That only makes you a bad dog owner, a bad neighbour and a thoughtless or nasty person. Bet you walk at night when nobody can see you.
- Rotten tomatoes to people who have so much garbage they can’t even close the lid on their garbage cans. What happens is the crows and seagulls spread the garbage everywhere. The solution is simple – you order another can.
- A paradise of roses to the Surrey Public Library for having The Stoning of Soraya M. in their DVD collection. And rotten tomatoes to those of us who complain about our legal system.
- Rotten tomatoes to the jerks who dumped their old hockey net and basketball hoop at the corner of 144th Street and 65th Avenue. You could have disposed of it properly or had it picked up by calling Waste Management (you get four free large item pickups a year) instead of cluttering the streets with your junk!
- Red roses to the police officers who came and took care of something that I reported. Thank you for coming so quickly.
- Roses to my amazing kids. I am so proud of who you are both growing up to be. I know I sometimes get on your nerves – but I just want to be around you guys all the time (well, maybe not all the time)! Love, dad.
- Rotten tomatoes to the woman in Fleetwood who panhandles and knocks on people’s car doors. Stop harassing people and get a job. You’ve been reported to the police. For those of who’ve been approached by this woman, keep your money in your pockets and call the police.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter