- Roses to Salon Blue for having such wonderful customer service. You always put a smile on someone’s face! Keep up the great work, you guys rock!
- Roses to the occupant of the vehicle parked at T&T who retrieved the passport picture that had dropped out of my papers when leaving my car.
- Roses to the three firemen from Firehall 4. After I visited them at their hall on Dec. 27, they arrived not more than 20 minutes later at my home and installed two smoke detectors.
- Roses to my wife and kids – I know I’m not always the best husband and dad but you guys are my life!
- Roses to the Good Samaritan who found my wallet in the handicapped parking area at Costco Langley and handed it in. It was such a relief. I had already driven home before I even realized I had dropped it. Thank you!
- Roses to the technical service attendant at Tom the Tire Guy who worked through his lunch break to install my tires so I was able to make my medical appointment on time.
Email your Roses to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rotten tomatoes to transit users who have the nerve to stand close to the exit. I don’t see why you have to stand there if you’re not going to exit? Quit it already!
- Rotten tomatoes to property owners who keep their garbage cans in front of their properties. This is disgusting. Please keep them out of site.
- Rotten tomatoes to all the ignorant people on social media who share things while forcefully stating their ignorant opinions about said story – without even checking first to see if the story is true or factual. Can’t tell you how many times I have seen people get all riled up about an article from The Onion! Get a clue!
- Rotten tomatoes to the politics down south. Things are so divisive in the good ol’ U.S. of A. It seems like they will never agree on anything again.
- Rotten tomatoes to impatient and rude customers. I don’t work in the service industry but I can imagine how hard it would be, especially when dealing with people who are tough to please. Remember, when most of us have a bad day, we can afford to have an ‘off day’ at our jobs. Not so in the service industry.
Email your Rotten Tomatoes to email@example.com