- Red roses to the gracious woman who safeguarded my passport application with original documents and payment. It was awesome to be regarded so kindly and I send my greatest appreciation for her kind actions. May my guardian angel also be with you too.
- Roses to the man who pushed my car through the car wash at the Esso station. My battery died just as it was my turn and he kindly helped through the wash. Thank you for your kindness.
- A big bouquet of roses to Erin at Bridgeview Community Centre who went above and beyond to allow my son to continue in his breakdancing class. We are so happy that he can continue going, and her efforts are so appreciated. His teacher Edmar is pretty great too!
- Many roses to the man who helped me to the house after I fell at 65th Avenue. I was treated well and I am OK now. Thank you.
- A big bouquet of beautiful red roses to Dr. Daudjee and his team at All Critters Animal Hospital in Fleetwood. Dr. Daujee tried to help our little kitten Picsal but she was too sick. We finally had to let go. Dr. Daudjee and his team went over the top for us. Many thanks.
Email your Roses to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rotten tomatoes to Surrey Mayor Linda Hepner for her spin on light rail. These are the same people who can’t run SkyTrain and want a tax on everything. Why would you put a train on the streets of Surrey instead of up in the air away from traffic? Better to take the federal money and pay down the cost of the Port Mann Bridge and reduce the tolls and remove the carbon tax to put money into the working poor’s pockets.
- A semi-trailer full of rotten tomatoes to the louse that hit a beautiful large grey and white cat near Kindersley and 145A and just kept right on going, leaving the bleeding dying cat to suffer in the middle of the road. I stayed with him until animal control arrived and patted him and soothed and told him all about what a rotten human being you were and that we weren’t all like that.
- Rotten tomatoes go out to the impatient guy who told me to hurry up when I was trying to tap in my Compass Card at the SkyTrain. How impatient are you man? Be quiet and settle down your not the only one who is tapping in.
- Rotten tomatoes to anyone in the U.S. who supports Trump. Wake up, people. He’s a dangerous man. The stupidity of his supporters is mirrored by the idiot from Alaska who is now backing him.
Email your Rotten Tomatoes to email@example.com