- Bouquets of Christmas roses to the staff of the Now-Leader for the beautiful online posting and front page wishing us a Merry Christmas. After all, isn’t it the reason for the season?
- Rotten tomatoes – Christmas ornament size, please – to those among City of Surrey staff who don’t know how to wish us all Merry Christmas, so instead are posting euphemisms.
- Rotten tomatoes to the lady who pretended to be me on Saturday, Dec. 21 at the Cloverdale Shoppers Drug Mart, so you could get the last perfume gift set that I had put on hold. Shame on you! I hope that makes your Christmas. Karma will bite you in the end, eventually.
- Rotten tomatoes to the person who complained about Class 1 drivers and to people who put down Class 1 drivers. Remember this – we drive and haul virtually everything in your house that you and your family need to survive. We drive days and days, missing out of our own family time to make your family happy by buying items we deliver to your local stores.
- Roses to my family for bringing out the best in me and helping me see the positive sides in my life. Thank you for supporting me and being there for me, as it means a lot.
- Rotten tomatoes to some city councillors and the mayor for fighting with each other. This is so hilarious! The saga continues…
- Roses to the sales associate at a store in Guildford who helped me order a new Christmas sweater. Thank you for taking the time to show me how this process works.
- Roses to Starbucks for playing a variety of beautiful Christmas music in their coffee shops.
- Rotten tomatoes to all this nonsense about the police transition issue. Whether we have a municipal police force or the RCMP, one thing is for sure – the best thing to do is to hire more additional police officers.
- Rotten tomatoes to the guy trying to merge on to Highway 1 at 176th Street heading west. I was in the curb lane because I was exiting at 160th. I let one car in front of me to merge easily. Unfortunately, the driver of the SUV behind him tried to get ahead of me despite the fact we were driving at the same speed. No one was behind me but he must have thought that I should slow down so he could merge. I didn’t and got “gestured at” as he had to fall in behind me. Do people these days know what right of way means?
- Roses to my awesome wife for taking me to see the new Star Wars movie, even though she had no idea what was going on! I love you!
- Rotten tomatoes to the older ICBC staff member with an English accent who treated me in a very belittling and unprofessional way when I went to have my driver’s licence renewed. ICBC doesn’t give me my licence for free – I paid $75. This woman’s attitude was not acceptable. I did speak with the manager at that particular office and he apologized.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter
Roses and Rotten TomatoesSurrey