- Armloads of roses to all those involved in the “Brain Health Forum” held recently at the Fleetwood Community Centre. As a senior, I very much appreciated the thought, care and effort put into organizing such a forum. We are never too old to stop learning and this certainly was reinforced that day. It enabled me to view aging with a more proactive attitude.
- Roses all around to the Pediatric Emergency at Surrey Memorial Hospital. The nurse, I believe, was Kim and the physician was Dr. Golden – our guardian angels. I can never say thank you enough to you both, so grateful for the care my daughter receive. You are both angels in disguise.
- Lovely roses to the person(s) who dragged something flat and heavy along the pathway through the green space from 84th to the parking lot. It made walking so much easier, especially for seniors. Thank you.
- A huge basket of rotten tomatoes to the dictator, I mean, mayor of Surrey. The people of B.C. have waited long enough for ride sharing, stop trying to delay the inevitable!
- Rotten tomatoes to the thief who recently stole my Fiscar watering can that was hidden behind rain barrels beside our house. It is just another theft that happened during the last few years. What is going on in Surrey? Are we living in city of thieves?
- Rotten tomatoes to 159th Street at Fraser Highway. That is by far one of the worst intersections in Fleetwood. Drivers are so impatient and don’t give you enough time to cross the street when you have the right of way.
- Rotten tomatoes to pedestrians who don’t wear reflective clothing. It is winter and drivers can’t see you. Quit blaming drivers – the fault lies with pedestrians.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter
Roses and Rotten TomatoesSurrey