CLICK HERE to send your submissions.
• A dozen long-stemmed roses to the lady in the black Lexus for buying my iced cap at Timmy’s on King George Boulevard on June 24th at about 11:45 a.m. It was a treat for me to stop and buy one for myself, but a much bigger treat and a super surprise to have the lady in front of me to pay for it. Thank you!
• An armful of beautiful roses to both kind gentlemen who assisted me when I fell in the parking lot at Save-On Foods on King George, last week in the rain. Many thanks to you both!
• Using the neighbour’s lawn across the street as a bathroom for their dogs to pee and poo is not very neighbourly, especially considering there is a wooden area/park at the cul-de-sac 20 metres away from their home. It really is a sign of laziness and disrespect. Rotten tomatoes to these neighbours and dog owners.
• Rotten tomatoes to our mayor and his four councillors for the utter disrespect they have shown the people who are paying their salaries. They won’t be able to hide behind their computers for much longer.
• Rotten tomatoes to all the people out there who want a bicycling network. There are bike lanes on every road in Surrey but they are empty. Go by any school and you won’t see any bikes. Enough already with bike lanes.