- Rotten tomatoes to the Surrey councillors and mayor who voted to rename a portion of 75A Avenue. What right do a chosen few have to rename a portion of this street or any street in Surrey?
- A bushel of rotten tomatoes to me for voting for Doug McCallum. In fact throw them at me.
- A whole truckload of rotten tomatoes to people who are trying desperately to ban the movie “Unplanned” about the abortion industry. All women and men who want to watch what actually goes on in abortion clinic should have the right to see in a theatre. Seriously what are these people afraid of the public seeing?
- Buckets of roses to our kind caring RCMP and our firefighters who helped us when we found our friend and neighbour of 35 years had suddenly passed away in his home. Your kindness was really appreciated. You do a wonderful job.
- Roses and a big big thank you to our Now-Leader carriers. They are so polite, always smiling and happy. They just have such big hearts and you can tell they love delivering papers. They are the best carriers we have had. A hug to the parents who have raised such wonderful young boys. Good job!
- A field full of roses to the angelic nurse in the emergency ward at Surrey Memorial Hospital who wrapped a warm flannel blanket around me. My husband and I fell asleep while in the ward – he was in a bed and I in a chair. The nurse quietly came in covered me gently and left. I cannot express enough how much it meant to me at that time. Bouquets of roses to all the nurses in the emergency ward at Surrey Memorial Hospital. They deserve it!
- Search and Rescue should charge people who don’t listen to the great advice that they give everyone – be prepared. Roses to these professionals who are caring, understanding and put their lives at risk. Rotten tomatoes to people who still do silly things and require their services. Shame on you. I wish a law would be put in place that you have to pay for Search and Rescue services.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter