- Beautiful red roses to the wonderful, compassionate and caring people who came to my mom’s aid when she fell unconscious at the McDonald’s at Fraser Highway at 156th Street on July 2. Thank you to the staff and management of McDonald’s and to whomever called 911. Thanks also to the gentleman Murray who was my knight in shining armour and caught my mom and held onto her for such a long time. Thanks also to the two lovely nurses who stayed with my mom the whole time. Thanks to the awesome paramedics, fire department and ambulance teams that did their jobs so great! Finally, thanks to the wonderful couple who offered their kindness and use of their phone. We are so grateful and will never forget you all!
- Many, many red roses to J Edwards re his letter last week about Replacing the RCMP. You are so smart re the courts, sentences, coupled with the Charter of Rights. Your numbers of Vancouver vs Surrey say so much. I could go on and on! Would you consider running for Mayor?
- Rotten red tomatoes to the driving instructor in the red Toyota Corolla whose student was hogged the passing lane the entire way across the Port Mann Bridge during morning rush hour. Teach your students the left hand passing lane is for passing. You’re supposed to drive in the right side lane unless you’re passing somebody. I’m not surprised that you didn’t have a company logo on the car. If I was as lousy a teacher as you, I wouldn’t want anybody knowing who I was either.
- Tomatoes to politicians for resigning so quickly. Why did it take so long? Now it’s become an issue? Something very fishy is cooking up behind the scenes at city hall.
- Tomatoes to careless parents that don’t even know where their kids are half the time. No wonder your sons and daughters are joining gangs. Be more involved in your children’s lives instead of hiding your heads in the sand.
- Bouquet of roses to teachers who say “no end of year gifts for me,” please donate to school lunch programs for schools in need in Surrey.
- Rotten tomatoes to people who keep whining and arguing over the whole rainbow crosswalk issue. Enough already! Let’s drop the subject and get on with our lives. There’s more important issues to worry about.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter
Roses and Rotten TomatoesSurrey