- A huge bouquet of roses to the women who found our cell phone in the Surrey Bend Regional Park and arranged for us to get it back. It would have been a huge inconvenience if you had not been so kind, since I need to use it for my work, and we would not have noticed the loss until the phone was dead, making it almost impossible to find it. Your thoughtfulness is much appreciated.
- Roses to the Surrey Now-Leader for printing the “Now-Leader fan mail” letter regarding fake racism in Canada. While the fan mail letter is just someone’s opinion, it would never have been published in Canada’s fakest newspaper, The Globe and Mail.
- Roses to the gentleman who gave me back my bank card I had left in the ATM at Scott and Nordel. Thank you so much!
- Rotten tomatoes to Surrey City Council for its lack of transparencies to the citizens of Surrey. Never before has a city council completely ignored the citizens.
- Rotten tomatoes to store workers who aren’t following safety protocols. I’ve been to several different places and no one is wearing a mask. I don’t feel very confident in asking for assistance when they’re not masked. I wear mine to protect others, why can’t I have the same courtesy?
- To the guy at the Commercial-Broadway Safeway on July 5 who was making cow noises (mooing) at me. Seriously? Are you the mental age of two? My weight isn’t hurting you at all, so grow up.
- Rotten tomatoes to Surrey’s mayor for not opening indoor pools. Please give our children and teens activities to do. This has been very difficult for them during COVID-19 with not enough to do.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter
Roses and Rotten TomatoesSurrey