- Rotten tomatoes to the mayor and all his supporters for trying to get rid of the RCMP. The rotten tomatoes will be about the only thing that Surrey taxpayers will be able to afford if the mayor’s pet project goes ahead.
- Roses to all the good (police) officers, they have a tough job being painted with the same brush as the bad bunch.
- Roses and my sincere thanks to the administration, teachers and support staff at École Kwantlen Park Secondary for the amazing graduation ceremony on Saturday! You went above and beyond making sure that our kids felt appreciated and including families in the commencement. We are thankful that our kids attend a school with a great sense community and caring educators. Congratulations grads of 2020!
- Rotten tomatoes to Councillor Allison Patton on saying on radio that we, the taxpayers, want to pay more in taxes for Surrey Police. Has she done a survey? I have not been asked so I am saying no to paying more taxes, as we have no recreation centres open. COVID-19 is a perfect excuse to cancel everything to save money for Surrey Police.
- Rotten tomatoes to the ignorant, few sheep who think a new police force can end racism and crime. McCallum wants us to follow the same Vancouver PD model that is currently being dismantled. Really?
- Rotten tomatoes to Doug McCallum for taking us right back down the hole the same as he did last time he was mayor.
- Rotten tomatoes to the person on Fleetwood Way who complained about the air horn during the nightly applause for health care workers. If you don’t have the common sense to close your patio door so your cats don’t hear six or seven short bursts from an air horn, that’s sad.
- Roses to the restaurants during COVID-19 rules that take names and phone numbers from customers. Rotten tomatoes to the restaurants who are not.
- Roses to the provincial government if it came up with condo and townhouse Insurance. If we have to have one insurance (ICBC) for cars, why not housing? Also, make builders accountable for what they build. That would solve a lot of the problems.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter
Roses and Rotten TomatoesSurrey