- Red roses to the A&W staff on 72nd avenue and 120th Street in Surrey. If they see you approaching or leaving the door, it is opened for you with a smile and greetings, and once you have ordered your food it is bought to your table, they also come back later while you are eating to see if everything is to your satisfaction. I shall return many times and would highly recommend it to anyone.
- Roses to the Now-Leader. Thank you for placing your newspaper box in my neighbourhood. I can now walk to get my local paper.
- A big barn full of sweet smelling roses to all of our neighbours who have been impacted by the smell of the recent barn fire in Cloverdale. I know it smells horrible! Thank you so much for your patience as we work towards getting it taken care of.
- So many roses to the Surrey fire department for coming so quickly and working so efficiently and tirelessly in the heat to take care of the fire on our property. You kept things cool when they were heating up and thank you for saving our home from any destruction.
- Roses to the people in our Cloverdale community who have shown such care and compassion to us and to the horses after the fire. It is hard to express our gratitude for the outpouring of kindness and support you have shown us. We are truly overwhelmed.
- Rotten tomatoes to people who are not picking up their dog’s poo in Cloverdale Athletic Park and surrounding area. Carry a darn poo bag – it’s not hard.
- Rotten tomatoes to my neighbours who send their kids outside to play at 6 a.m. And to their mother-in-law who sits outside under my window and talks on her phone super loudly and yells at the dog – also at 6 a.m.
- A big stink-eye to the Now-Leader for drastically reducing ‘Letters’ space while placing ‘Roses and Rotten Tomatoes’ on a page labelled ‘Debate.’ The submissions, which are not signed, appear to be mostly their own opinions.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter
Roses and Rotten TomatoesSurrey