- Roses and some major kudos to Vincent and Tony at the Midas in Whalley. Their friendly and honest service is so appreciated and guarantees a returning customer.
- A big thank you to the young man who found my mail that I dropped in the Fleetwood library parking lot and delivered it to my house.
- A rose-petaled pathway for all the folks in Surrey who work so hard to find solutions to the challenges we all face as a community. It takes vision and courage. Bravo to those building it up! You know who you are!
- Roses to Linda Hepner for being such a wonderful mayor to us Surrey residents. You’re amazing! Please stay mayor forever!
- Roses to all the smart people who take transit instead of driving a car. You are all doing a very good thing to keep our beautiful city clean.
- Roses to all our wonderful police officers who take such good care of this city – keep up the great work guys!
- Paws full of roses to the person who wrote “tomatoes to people that their worlds revolve around their animals.” I wish for you to some day feel the unconditional love of an animal. The dogs that I have witnessed myself that have laid themselves on their deceased owners’ graves and howled in sheer grief for their devoted owner. You see, I do not believe that our world not just revolves around our animals, but theirs revolves around us.
Email your Roses to email@example.com
- Rotten tomatoes to all those leaving their garbage behind everywhere. It seems to get worse during these warm months. Please, pick up after yourself!
- Rotten tomatoes to what’s going on in Surrey. Crime just keeps going up and we have poor policing, considering all the cops on the payroll. And Surrey Mayor Linda Hepner is the worst mayor Surrey has ever had.
- Rotten tomatoes to the rude employee who didn’t even say, ‘excuse me’ when he was trying to pass. Instead, he said, ‘hello.’ Learn some manners!
- Rotten tomatoes to Surrey city council for its slimy and untrustworthy ways. You are clearly beholden to the developers who funded your massively expensive election campaign. Enjoy your last bit of power because every single one of you will be toast next election.
- Rotten tomatoes to the deli in Newton that charges $4.50 per sausage roll – and only tells you its outrageous price as it is rung in! Make a sign that says ‘organic butter and flour’ and add it to the sign that tells people they cost $4.50 each. They didn’t even taste great – frozen, I think.
- Soggy tomato salad for all the fast food eaters who throw wrappers out their car windows. Really? How hard is it to find a garbage container and respectfully clean up your own waste?
- Rotten tomatoes to grumpy people at their jobs. I understand we all have bad days, but if you are so miserable at your place of work, maybe find another job? Don’t take it out on your customers.
Email your Rotten Tomatoes to firstname.lastname@example.org