- Bouquet of the most fragrant summer roses to the two beautiful ladies who worked tirelessly to clean and beautify our neighbourhood. Your cheerful, selfless demeanour has encouraged many of us. Thank you, from The Briarwood 98th Avenue neighbours!
- Roses to the greatest girl I’ve ever met! We haven’t seen each other in very long and I miss you a lot. Thank you for being there for me and of course for all the beautiful memories we have made and have yet to make. Love you tons and happy nine months!
- Roses to my son and daughter for being two of the best teenagers parents could ask for. We are both so proud of you guys and the young adults you are becoming.
- A heaping pile of stinking and rancid tomatoes to Mayor Doug McCallum and his four cronies on his Safe Surrey Coalition for continuing to push through the municipal police force. The vast majority of Surrey citizens have been adamant that they don’t want it. We are very happy with our Surrey RCMP and we don’t want to lose them and their valuable resources. But, once again, you aren’t listening to us! Your time in office is numbered. All of you will be voted out in the next election.
- Piles of beautiful red roses to councillors Jack Hundial, Brenda Locke, Steven Pettigrew and Linda Annis for their hard work for our city and care for us Surrey residents.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter
Roses and Rotten TomatoesSurrey