- A bunch of roses to the guy in front of me in the Tim Hortons drive thru who paid for my coffee and bagel. I can’t believe there are still some kind-hearted people like you out there. Thank you for your kind gesture.
- Armoured truck loads of roses to our RCMP for once again working hard to make our neighbourhood safer and free of drug houses. We appreciate every thing you do to help us sleep better at night and not worry as much to leave our homes. Thank you so much for your service.
- An RCMP station full of red roses to Constable Malik. You are respectful and caring to all you meet. The RCMP would be wise to ask you to teach these skills to other RCMP members. You are an outstanding and appreciated officer! Thank you from all of us!
- A ball hockey rink full of roses and ice cream to our grandson and his Chaos teammates. Congratulations on winning gold for the district and silver at the provincials! Thanks to the coaches and manager for a great season. Well done everyone.
- Roses to patient drivers and pedestrians. Whenever I make a mistake driving (which is rare – just don’t ask my wife), I always wave and mouth an apology. Most people are good about it and wave back in acknowledgment but the others? Well, let’s just say they must be perfect.
- Roses to young fast-food workers who kindly greet their customers with a smile. Keep up the positivity!
Email your Roses to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rotten tomatoes to all you people who can’t drive in your own lane and make left turns in front of oncoming traffic. How did you get a licence? Get off the bloody road if you can’t drive.
- A whole bunch of rotten tomatoes to the owners of pit bulls! I walk my small dogs faithfully every day – why should I be afraid to walk them because people cannot control their pitties? Keep them in the house when other dogs walk by and keep them on a leash. I really don’t want to experience another attack on one of my dogs. Once was enough and my dog was never the same. Roses to you if you are a responsible pit bull owner.
- Rotten tomatoes to people who will complain about anything. Get a life.
- Rotten tomatoes to our neighbourhood bandits – raccoons who insist on raiding my green can full of garden cuttings and food waste. Even though I have a raccoon-proof garbage can, they still enjoy turning it on its side so it can slowly roll down my driveway, thus missing the early morning garbage pick-up. By constantly prying the lid they are able to squeeze out a few food scraps to eat. I’m sure the raccoons would love me if I threw rotten tomatoes at them – they would eat them!
- Rotten tomatoes to people who feel it necessary to lock their vehicles by using the FOB to elicit a loud beep. There is enough noise pollution in this world as it is. Try using the locking mechanism on your inside door handle upon exiting the vehicle instead of subjecting the rest of us to unnecessary noise at all hours of the day and night.
Email your Rotten Tomatoes to email@example.com