CLICK HERE to send your submission.
• A load of rotten tomatoes full of ants to the people that think they don’t have to follow the ‘dogs on leash’ rule at Surrey parks. The rule is always clearly printed on signs at entrances to the parks. There are off-leash parks they can go to.
• Rotten tomatoes to the inconsiderate jerks who run mowers, blowers and trimmers in the early hours of the day. If you are in such bad need of attention, try being pleasant neighbours for a change. Or, maybe you are just trying to flex your muscle head!
• Rotten tomatoes to Doug McCallum and company, who continue to assault our green spaces by pushing 84th Avenue through the south end of Bear Creek Park. His supporters are not even all residents of Surrey. Pay attention next time you vote. McCallum has a personal agenda and does not care about what Surrey residents are concerned about. The next election can’t come soon enough. We can only hope that McCallum has not done irreparable damage.
• Roses to the kind couple who stopped to change my flat tire. I was stranded at the tire store, which was closed, when they appeared and offered their help.
• Orchards of roses to all the teachers. You have put yourselves in harm’s way and cared for our children. Enjoy your much deserved summer.
• Roses and many more roses to All Surrey residents who have been vaccinated. You are making it safe for all of us to return to normal. To those of you who choose not to vaccinate, stay home. We do not want to be around you.