- Thirty brilliant blue roses to my wonderful Geography 12 class at Earl Marriott Secondary! It has been an honour and a privilege teaching each of you this year. Thank you for bringing your enthusiasm, interest and personality to every class. I wish you all the very best as you embark on a new chapter in life!
- Roses to the sweet man with the cute handlebar mustache who ran up to me in Mark’s Work Warehouse on Saturday with a $25 cash donation for PADS after chatting with him about the service dog in training I had with me.
- Roses and a wagging tail to the man who stopped his car and the man who stopped during his walk to help us after the elderly dog we were walking collapsed at 96th Avenue and 168th Street. Your kindness in helping lift her into a vehicle was appreciated… and we want you to know she is doing great!
- Roses to all the dedicated teachers in Surrey and North Delta who gave their best for our kids this year.
- Plenty of roses to community sports organizations like Cloverdale Minor Baseball for teaching our boys and girls about confidence, self-esteem and being part of a team.
Email your Roses to email@example.com
- Rotten tomatoes to Surrey Mayor Linda Hepner. Who in their right mind would allow more chickens on residential properties? If you want a rat problem, unwanted wildlife trying to kill your chickens and a stinky neighbour, this will be right up your alley. This is one of the dumbest things I ever heard of.
- Rotten tomatoes to the CRTC and its toothless “Pick and Pay TV” initiative. What a joke. More rotten tomatoes to the monopolistic cable companies who charge us a small fortune for lousy service!
- Rotten tomatoes to the lowlife who drove off in the early hours of the morning with my hanging baskets. Nice occupation you have. Hope the aphids fell off in your vehicle and infest it!
- Rotten tomatoes to the construction companies that do not post signs at the beginning of an area they have blocked off partway down. Those of us who use a mobility scooter, walker, cane or other mobility devices must turn around, go back to the beginning of the block, cross the street and then continue our journey. How about posting a sign stating that the block has been shut down so we can cross the street before we get to the obstruction? It’s the professional thing to do.
Email your Rotten Tomatoes to firstname.lastname@example.org