- A heaping pile of rotten and rancid tomatoes to Mayor Doug McCallum and his supporting councillors, Patton, Nagra, Guerra and Elford, for their atrocious comment on Twitter accusing Prince George RCMP officers of murdering a homeless man! All of you should be sued and removed from public office immediately. You are a disgrace and an embarrassment to our city. Piles of beautiful red roses to councillors Brenda Locke, Jack Hundial, Linda Annis and Steven Pettigrew for your continued support to our city and standing up to this dictator and bully.
- Rotten tomatoes to Doug McCallum and his four councillors for their disgraceful posts about the RCMP. Trying to wedge a divide between citizens and RCMP, especially during COVID-19, is reprehensible.
- A crate of rancid tomatoes to Mayor Doug McCallum for not focusing his attention to where it should be. There are small businesses that are struggling to stay afloat right under your nose, and all you seem to be worried about is the switch to a local police force. And now $500,000 to upgrade the databases? Shame on you. Roses to the councillors who oppose this. And fragrant roses to the people of Surrey who are supporting each other during this time.
- Roses to the guy in the black Toyota pickup truck, with the Canucks and Steelers stickers on the back window, for paying forward my morning Timmy’s at 64th and Scott Road on Monday morning. At first, I was angry at you for cutting me off in line – and maybe you felt guilty about it, LOL. Thanks, dude.
- Rotten tomatoes to the mayor, who has completely embarrassed the City of Surrey since he was elected. If I was one of McCallum’s four ‘yes’ people, I would be getting far, far away from that train wreck. Reclaim what little dignity you have left. Ditch him.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter
Roses and Rotten TomatoesSurrey