- Rotten Tomatoes to Surrey Mayor Doug McCallum, who wants fewer police. Roses to Dianne Watts – if you run for mayor the next election, you will put us on the map for a better Surrey.
- Rotten tomatoes to McCallum and his council for approving the destruction of the ecosystem in Campbell Heights. Good job! Obviously you do not realize the importance of the tree canopy to the health of all life in the city of Surrey.
- Red roses to councillor Steven Pettigrew for standing up to McCallum and council and doing what’s right. We need councillors like you, voicing your concerns so that the people of Surrey are made aware of what’s happening behind closed doors.
- Red roses to the Parks and Recreation landscapers who beautify the surroundings of the Newton Seniors’ Centre and the Newton library. Well done! It lifts my spirits daily!
- Rotten tomatoes to all the disgusting dog owners who never pick up after their dogs. I don’t care if it’s in the bushes, it’s gross and disgusting!
- Rotten tomatoes to the boys with the noisy vehicles. Roaring around all night in your noise machines through the city’s residential streets will not only get you fined, it will also inevitably give you bad karma as you suffer with deafness at an early age.
Rotten tomatoes to my neighbours. I walked by three houses in Newton and counted 18 cars jammed packed in front of their homes – and I didn’t even count the cars that are parked on both sides of the road.
Rotten tomatoes to the City of Surrey and rail company bureaucrats. We have been trying to silence whistles at 184th Street in Surrey for nearly 10 years to no avail. Yep, 10 years we in South Cloverdale are denied the peace and quiet others enjoy. Maybe these bureaucrats should be paid according to what they accomplish! Disgusting.