- Roses (maybe a donation would be more welcomed ) to Shell Busey and all the Volunteers who work at the Shell Busey Toolbox Thrift Shop in Cloverdale. What a great place to find paint, tools and garden items. Bring whatever tools, etc, you’re not using – make a donation to Hospice.
- Many roses to the SkyTrain for Surrey group for pointing out the flaws of the LRT plan when the city refuses to.
- Red roses to the staff of Janice Churchill Elementary school for helping children and for developing a better future.
- Cruisers full of rotten tomatoes to the Surrey RCMP for wasting taxpayer money on doing a speed trap on 142nd Street and 72nd Avenue during bumper-to-bumper traffic. This is a huge waste of time, money and resources.
- A bouquet of red roses to Carol P. of the Newton Seniors’ Centre for presenting to our Strata residents valuable information about why a membership to the centre has many economical health and social benefits for those aged 55-plus. Thank you!
- A bouquet of roses to all volunteers at the Newton Seniors’ Centre. Your enthusiasm and consistent support are appreciated. Thank you!
- Four point five billion tons of rotten tomatoes to the federal Liberals – a ton for every dollar spent to push the pipeline twinning to Burnaby, after rejecting the Northern Gateway project. Another 4.5 billion tons of rotten tomatoes to the Alberta NDP for wanting to push their heavy oil on the rest of Canada. Our grandchildren and great grandchildren will have to pay for this bad decision.
- A massive truckload of rotten tomatoes to Surrey engineering department and certain contractors for leaving 112th Avenue and 136th Street an unsightly mess after tearing both roads up for sewer pipe replacement.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter